As a core member of the corporate HR team, the Manager, Benefits is responsible for managing global benefits programs, including the administration and optimization of all US benefits (health and wellness, retirement plans, etc.).
US Benefits Management and Administration
* Manage relationships with US benefits broker to ensure the successful day-to-day management of US benefits.
* Lead the US annual open enrollment process, ensuring competitive and cost effective benefits to US-based employees.
* Coordinate relationships with US HR managers and employees to optimize benefits communication efforts.
* Manage US retirement plans, including the relationship with record keepers and plan administrators.
* Coordinate retirement committee meetings.
* Stay current with any new regulations affecting the management of US benefits.
Global Benefits Management
* Partner with international HR managers to continuously improve benefits offered to employees outside of the US.
* Facilitate any global or regional benefits harmonization efforts.
Benefits Development Projects
* Lead any benefits projects: new benefits development, benefits due diligence/M&A project, benefits integration project, etc.
Control and Compliance
* Ensure proper controls are in place to guarantee benefits programs are compliant and calculations and payments are accurate.
Benefits System Support
* Partner with the HRIS team, functional HR, and other departments (including payroll) to optimize the architecture of benefits data in systems.
* Ensure benefits data in systems is accurate, uploaded, and reported efficiently.
Relocation and International Mobility Management
* Manage all relocations of employees (domestic and international), partnering with external relocation specialists.
* Work with Compensation team in developing employee relocation packages.
Support to Compensation Management
* Partner with the Compensation team in preparing compensation offers, ensuring market competitiveness and internal equity.
* Manage compensation projects as needed to support the continuous improvement of existing compensation programs and/or to support recommendations for new compensation strategies.
* Contribute to compensation and benefits management communication across the organization.
* Bachelor’s degree required with an MBA preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in compensation and benefits, including at least 3 years of experience in managing US benefits.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Advanced project management and organization skills.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.