Our client is seeking a Learning & Development Manager (LDM) to create learning and development programs and experiences that foster an environment of continuous learning and high performance. The LDM will take a lead role in identifying, designing, and developing core skills curriculum for all levels of staff globally to create a learning climate that focuses on the skills, knowledge, and behaviors required to perform or improve in their current job.
Using an online learning platform, the LDM will initially focus on management and career development programs. This role requires strong collaboration and planning with worldwide, regional, and local networks, line management, and staff across the organization to ensure alignment and deliver results. The LDM may also provide coaching and guidance to instructional designers or outsourced vendors.
* Develop learning programs (virtual, online, blended, live) in the areas of leadership, management, career/professional development, onboarding, and other training initiatives through consultation with subject matter experts.
* Build and maintain a global learning community through regular and responsive communication. Manage and enhance the collaboration spaces for best practice sharing.
* Coordinate and support training programs including managing participant facilitator communications, coordinating logistics with in-country team, planning dinners, hosting program, summarizing feedback and actions, and overseeing coaching group scheduling.
* Support geographies and functions to develop appropriate learning strategies. Advise on standards, delivery approach, and online learning frameworks/processes to ensure quality and consistency.
* Continue to evolve and refine the learning strategy and architecture to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the business.
* Manage and maintain online learning taxonomy, curating courses and platform for content.
* Manage programs within budget and on time, including project planning, marketing, scheduling, coordinating, logistics, vendor management, and delivery.
* Prepare and present decks for planning, status, input, and evaluation to network and senior leaders.
* Evaluate effectiveness of training based on key metrics. Identify opportunities for development and continuous improvement of learning and development programs based on feedback and metrics.
* Support broader talent management initiatives, including performance management, career development, recruiting, and succession planning. Assist with annual meeting planning and management.
* Bachelor’s degree is required, and a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Learning & Development and/or MBA is a plus.
* A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in assessing and improving learning and professional development programs, including curriculum development and instructional design focusing on management/leadership and core competency content.
* Knowledge of current delivery methods (classroom, online, mobile, blended approaches).
* Experience deploying and using learning and development solutions within international markets and professional services organizations preferred.
* Experience in project management, performance management, and talent development preferred.
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a global environment with people at all organizational levels and across locations.
* Demonstrated consultative, relationship building, interpersonal, and influence skills across all levels of the organization.
* Capable of forming strategic partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Autonomous, ability to manage ambiguity, and self-paced.
* Strong, proven change management skills and results-oriented approach.
* Excellent communication skills and poise with fluency in English (oral and written).
* Demonstrated flexibility to shift from strategic to tactical work depending upon the situation and role.
* Ability to translate and articulate business strategy to people strategies.
* Ability to effectively scope and plan projects, develop and manage to a comprehensive project plan, and ensure it describes all tasks, deliverables, dates and roles.
* Strong analytical skills to analyze and measure results and impact.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!