Our South Shore client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage all employment records, processes, weekly payroll, benefits, and other HR functions as needed. The HR Manager will support the accounting department and/or CFO and Controller with special projects as required.
* Manage and maintain all hiring and termination packages/documents to assure company compliance. Coordinate and conduct all new hire orientation meetings.
* Manage, maintain, and monitor company employee benefits. Participate in annual review of employee benefit plans to obtain the most cost/benefit effective plans.
* Managing the processing, generation, and distribution of weekly payroll. Manage and maintain employee payroll deductions, including payments and garnishments.
* Set up, manage, and maintain all employment records, ensuring security and WISP rules are applied.
* Create, manage, and maintain electronic files of employment records, linking each record to corresponding Timberline Payroll record.
* Develop and maintain employee payroll, benefit, and fringe schedule for non-prevailing wage employees.
* Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field.
* Proven ability to identify processes and procedures as they relate to effective workflow in the functional areas of human resources, payroll, and accounting.
* Highly organized team player with flexibility and the ability to work with a variety of personalities and groups cooperatively.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!