The Human Resources Associate will play a critical role in supporting the daily HR operations. In this newly-created role, you will work closely with the HR leader to ensure effective and efficient HR processes. This role offers an excellent opportunity for growth, learning, and career development.
* Lead benefits administration, act as centralized point of contact for all employees on all day-to-day matters, maintain relationships with benefit providers, and reconcile benefit invoices.
* Partner with Finance team for bi-monthly payroll processing.
* Own HRIS (HiBob) including developing processes, ensuring data integrity and processing data, ensuring connections between various systems, and proposing new ideas for optimizing systems.
* Support recruitment function through the development of job descriptions, posting open roles, and coordinating with candidates and recruiters.
* Manage candidate pipeline in Excel while exploring automated solutions.
* Lead onboarding process for all new hires, including coordinating background checks, reference checking, and supporting work-authorization processes.
* Support performance-review process by updating the automated system, collecting documents, and tracking progress.
* Support DEI initiatives particularly around tracking recruitment searches for diversity of candidates throughout process.
* Manage employee handbook, keeping policies up-to-date and maintaining HR Box folders.
* Prepare HR-related documents, including termination paperwork, employment verifications, and other documents as needed.
* Maintain automated folders of best practices for HR processes as they are developed.
* Assist with scheduling meetings and organizing HR-related materials.
* Bachelor’s degree with up to four years of demonstrated HR experience in a professional environment.
* Strong judgement is essential.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Extremely organized with a demonstrated ability to complete deadline-driven projects.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work with all employees across the organization.
* Proactive and able to take initiative and work autonomously while also part of a team.
* Solid experience in all MS Office programs and desire to work with other technical platforms (HiBob, ADP, and other potential systems).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.