Our client is actively seeking a Human Resources Associate to join their growing organization. Reporting to the Head of HR, this individual will play a key role ensuring that HR resources, projects, and activities are delivered and managed successfully to meet staff and business needs.
• Play an active role in assisting with recruiting activities, including ensuring timely processing of
candidate resumes, coordinating interviews, collecting feedback from all parties, and other recruiting related activities.
• Manage online postings of all jobs and maintain relationship with recruiting agencies.
• Manage and update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), including tracking and maintaining candidate status database for all open positions.
• Prepare offer letters and materials as required.
• Prepare and update job descriptions.
• Analyze employment practices (turnover, on boarding, engagement, etc.), prepare trend reports, and develop recommendations.
• Work with HR team to complete background check process and coordinate reference checking for selected candidates.
• Back-up interview scheduling for Office Coordinator.
• Conduct and ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for all new hires, including post hire follow-up and integration.
• Process documents pertaining to new hires and benefits enrollment, and update employee files, verifying completeness, accuracy, and compliance with established policy and procedural requirements.
• Support the benefits and payroll processing as needed.
• Assist with employee terminations.
• Responsible for maintenance and compliance of HR Central intranet, including maintaining HR policies and procedures.
• Coordinate training organization-wide.
• Assist Head of HR with quarterly review system and work with select managers on employee reviews and performance plans.
• Assist Benefits and HR Manager with administration of HRIS/Payroll Systems.
• Participate in and support HR initiatives, such as new software implementations, to ensure project success and that
business requirements are met and tracked.
• Support HR processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely, and consistent delivery to all staff.
• Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts.
• Foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration with other HR staff to promote best practices.
• Support other projects as requested and undertake special projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the Human Resources Associate role include:
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar HR support role.
• Experience with HRIS, Payroll, and ATS applications.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Well organized, flexible, and comfortable dealing with confidential information.
• Team player, can-do attitude, and a service mentality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Asset management/financial services experience is a plus.
• Take initiative and work both independently and in groups, multi-task, and be comfortable dealing with all levels of management.
If you are interested in this role then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.