This new role will support the internal talent acquisition programs. The Human Resources Associate will work with the Talent Manager to ensure efficiency through the recruiting process by supporting and managing logistics throughout the full-cycle-recruiting process. This position will also have the opportunity to screen applications, conduct interviews, collect interviewer feedback, and coordinate internal debrief sessions. The ideal candidate will be proactive and highly detail-oriented in order to effectively update and maintain recruiting calendars, files, templates, materials, and metrics on an ongoing basis. In addition, this candidate will help track Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) sponsorships and work closely with the team to administer DEI programs related to talent acquisition. This candidate must have excellent judgement to properly prioritize multiple, and potentially competing, demands in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing environment.
Responsibilities and areas of focus will include:
- * Work with the Talent Manager to identify and attract talented candidates, including persons from diverse backgrounds, to the company. This will include networking with traditional sources of talent as well as developing relationships with less traditional sources of talent.
- * Assist with the administration of the recruitment process for all levels.
- * Act as primary liaison for G&A recruiting with responsibility for facilitating the interview process, including identifying, contacting, and screening prospective candidates, managing interview schedules and feedback collection, conducting reference checks, and the development of closing strategy for top candidates.
- * Ensure a fluid and seamless candidate experience.
- * Help to identify and implement an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). After implementation, take responsibility for metrics and administration of the applicant tracking process for all candidates.
- * Support the development of systems to measure employee engagement metrics (retention, turnover, etc.).
- * Work with the HR team to facilitate the company’s DEI initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- * Connect effectively across the company with many stakeholders.
- * Partner with other members of the HR team on ad hoc projects throughout the year.
Requirements for the Human Resources Associate role include:
- * Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials.
- * 2-4 years of post-undergraduate experience.
- * Experience (or internships) in human resources and/or recruiting.
- * Interviewing skills and good judgment.
- * Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prior experience working with an ATS is a plus.
- * Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- * Excellent listening skills, curiosity, and a high emotional intelligence.
- * Ability to take the lead of deadline-driven projects.
- * Strong planning and organizational skills.
- * Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- * Ability to juggle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced environment.
- * A positive attitude and proactive approach to daily work and projects.
- * A hard worker with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude who is motivated to do whatever it takes to get the job done, including flexibility to work long hours when needed, taking on ad hoc projects, and responding to emails when outside the office.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.