The HR Manager will be responsible for providing overall HR support to all company locations and employees to ensure appropriate implementation of HR programs, policies, and processes. Primary responsibilities include recruiting for federal contracting positions, providing employee relations support, and offering overall HR support. This position is located in Boston but will require frequent travel to multiple US offices.
* Maintain and monitor recruiting and processing of all employee transactions as it relates to the assigned out of state location(s).
* Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
* Provide guidance and support to managers on performance management, including developing and implementing training programs, reviewing and providing feedback on evaluations prior to manager-employee meetings, and identifying program process improvements.
* Provide timely and accurate response to employee questions about compensation, benefits, policies, and HR programs.
* Evaluate turnover data and other HR metrics to identify programs and training required to address any issues.
* Field employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
* Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager to review quality of hires, candidate pipelines to meet future staffing needs, and overall process improvements to optimize recruitment effectiveness.
* Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
* Represent the company for any unemployment claims.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field. PHR or SPHR preferred.
* 5+ years of HR generalist experience with a strong focus on employee relations and performance management.
* Experience operating in a Government Contracting environment. Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations preferred.
* Knowledge of Federal regulations and requirements.
* Experience in fast-paced, rapid growth company.
* Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
* Ability to research and analyze various types of data.
* Ability to make recommendations, to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and/or government law.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Demonstrated ability to design and implement training programs.
* Experience entering data and compiling reports using Payroll/HRIS systems.
* Ability to travel and work in a remote location for at least 1 week approximately every 6 weeks, and more frequently as needed.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!