Our client is seeking a dynamic Human Resources Manager to drive all HR activities for their Boston office. The Manager will collaborate with Managing Directors and office leadership to build a strong partnership. Responsibilities include:
* Lead recruitment activities including sourcing candidates, interviewing, maintaining ATS (Taleo), and offers of employment. Work with office leadership and regional recruiter to identify top talent.
* Handle all employee relations issues with utmost discretion. Work with regional office regarding action as appropriate.
* Ensure all immigration and visa requests are handled appropriately.
* Handle annual Open Enrollment program.
* On-boarding and new hire orientation.
* Ensure system/database (HRIS) data integrity
* Provide information on benefits, responding as needed to questions and requests for information from staff.
* Roll out learning programs and annual PDP program. Ensure high participation and monitor success and effectiveness.
* Create and implement training and development programs, providing input on revisions and ongoing quality improvements.
* Conduct “HR for Managers” orientation session for new supervisors as appropriate.
* Conduct exit interviews, analyze data, and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action.
* Adhere to all EEO/AAP tracking requirements, and initiate actions and activities that promote a more diverse workforce.
* Ensure HR compliance.
* With Operations Manager, monitor productivity and metrics for the office and work with office leaders to achieve performance targets, understand roles and responsibilities of technical staff (including needs and availability across the office on a weekly basis), and work closely with Directors to address staffing issues. Participate in weekly Operations meeting.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.