Reporting to both the COO/CFO and the Director of HR Development, the Human Resources Manager will lead the varied functions of HR, including those relating to benefits, on-boarding new employees, professional development, employee relations, and HR reporting and administration. You will be an integral member of the HR team, which requires an awareness of all of the functional areas of the company, and also the ability to provide insight into best-in-class HR practices. You will also be an advocate of company culture and values in all of your internal and external interactions.
* Manage employee benefits program by evaluating adequacy of benefit plan, managing the annual open enrollment process, and answering day-to-day questions, including addressing claims and LOA issues.
* Administer and continually improve the on-boarding and orientation programming for new employees. Complete all aspects related to processing new hires, including benefits and payroll enrollment. Provide company-wide new hire communications.
* Identify and manage programs that help develop employees, such as periodic online trainings and other leadership coaching initiatives. Administer and refine bi-annual performance review process.
* Navigate and resolve all sensitive employee relations issues, including the employee termination process, while maintaining the strictest degree of confidentiality.
* Offer thought leadership regarding best-in-class human resources practices. Collaborate with COO/CFO and Legal/Compliance to determine internal policies and procedures changes as a result of evolving human resources laws and regulations.
* Manage the visa process and utilize external counsel on case-by-case basis for all applicable employees.
* Monitor employee vacation calendar across functional teams. Provide employee headcount and contact information on an as-needed basis by other areas of the company. Monitor the office administrator and receptionist team.
* Bachelor’s degree. SPHR or PHR certification preferred, as well as CEBS.
* 5 to 7 years of human resources generalist experience. Experience in a financial services environment strongly preferred.
* Bias towards execution with a highly motivated, proactive approach.
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to work with all levels of the company.
* Demonstrated highest level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality in all matters.
* Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management skills.
* Deep understanding of federal and state laws and regulations relating to HR, including FMLA, ADA, COBRA, and HIPAA.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!