In this contract-to-direct role, the HRIS Analyst provides support and maintenance for the core HR Information system (ADP Enterprise) and all other systems utilized within HR, serves as the technical point-of-contact, assists HR subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, conducts testing of system changes, writes reports, and analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned, as well as designs, develops, and maintains reports of critical employee and business information that support all HR functional areas.
Other responsibilities include:
* System Maintenance – assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades or fixes. Maintain HRIS system tables, document processes and results.
* Reports/Queries – write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
* Production Support – provide production support for HRIS including, but not limited to, maintaining usernames and passwords, researching and resolving HRIS problems, handling unexpected results or processing flaws, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
* Projects/Process Improvement – recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, and/or policy changes. Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
* Training – develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
* Communications Support – develop and maintain the HR intranet site. Provide backup support for Corporate Communications intranet site. Maintaining the HR site may include providing assistance with the development /modification/revision of HR policies.
* Individual Development – maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs, or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
Requirements for the HRIS Analyst position include:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in HR functional area, preferably HRIS.
* 5-7 years of experience working with HR information system(s) and 3rd party reporting (ADP Enterprise and ADPR preferred). Previous experience with project related activities, system implementation, and process automation experience is helpful.
* Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including workflows, eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.
* Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions, and processes, and experience with databases tools.
* Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Effective organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment, and communicate effectively and patiently with all levels of staff.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!