Reporting to HR leadership, this role will help drive business strategy from an HR perspective, while also building trust with employees to address critical issues. The position requires a mix of strategic and tactical thinking and execution.
* Develop and maintain relationships with managers and employees to effectively achieve business results.
* Serve as a trusted advisor to leaders and managers, providing coaching and guidance around HR functions.
* Manage and perform operational HR functions, and streamline and automate various functions as needed.
* Develop a strong understanding of the business and its goals, and translate business plans into HR/people-oriented strategic and operational plans.
* Collaborate with HR team members to share best practices and increase the depth and scope of team knowledge.
* Bachelor’s degree with over 8+ years of experience in a generalist/business partner role. Financial services industry experience preferred.
* Proactive, creative, and entrepreneurial team player who exhibits initiative and drive, acting as a strong partner to the business.
* Proven ability to be trustworthy, open-minded, and respectful.
* High energy, responsive, with a customer-service orientation and a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
* Ability and desire to handle both strategic and operational HR issues.
* Superior communication skills, analytical skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of people with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
* Ability to work independently and operate effectively.
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of management and employees.
* Collaborative approach, soliciting input and feedback.
* Strong analytical and project leadership skills.
* Systems-oriented and technically savvy, including proficiency with the MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience with any HR specific systems is useful.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.