Based in Boston, this newly created role is an addition to our client’s HR team, and will partner with a Lead HRBP and leaders of the company to help drive business strategy from an HR perspective, with a focus on talent acquisition and management, performance management, learning and development, rewards, and employee relations.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will develop strong relationships with managers and employees to maximize the level and effectiveness of staff. The culture is team oriented and entrepreneurial, and the company strives to hire individuals who are creative, technically competent, and want to add value to the company’s evolving business strategy.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Collaborate with Lead HRBP to execute a strategy for supporting various areas of the business.
* Develop and maintain partnering relationships with managers and employees within assigned groups to effectively achieve business results.
* Consult and influence managers and employees on a variety of HR issues.
* Develop a deep understanding of supported business functions to be able to translate * their business plans into HR/people-oriented strategic and operational plans.
* Take an active role in team initiatives to help support and drive forward HR strategy for the company.
* Bachelor’s Degree is required and financial services industry experience is preferred.
* Approximately 4 to 8 years of prior experience in a human resources generalist or business partner role.
* Proactive team player that exhibits initiative, drive, and a strong service orientation.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of people with a high degree of professionalism.
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of management: local, regional, and global.
* Creative, entrepreneurial performer who is results oriented and can add value to the business.
* Ability to work independently and operate effectively amidst changing demands and priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills, with the ability to listen to the needs of leaders and be a credible advisor.
* Collaborative approach, soliciting input and feedback from many areas within the company.
* Global perspective, understanding regional market differences and applying appropriate HR solutions.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!