In this role, you will be responsible providing a combination of strategic HR leadership and tactical support to business leaders and line managers, including innovative HR solutions and approaches with a focus on driving success and developing/delivering on our client’s people agenda. The ideal candidate is able to make a significant impact and excels in a fast paced, engaged, high growth, results-oriented environment, managing both short and longer term goals effectively.
* Develop and implement effective HR initiatives and strategies, including talent and performance management, workforce planning, and communications.
* Support the HR department in implementing and administering programs to help improve the employee experience. Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures.
* Proactively identify and monitor top talent to ensure that the “right people” are in the “right positions” to support growth.
* Provide high-quality advice and service to management of all levels on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
* Act as an employee advocate providing coaching and advisory services.
* Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, evaluating potential solutions, and coaching/counseling managers and employees. Manage employee relations issues from beginning to end, including partnering with employees on performance improvement plans, investigating complaints, issuing performance warnings, and managing separations.
* Solve problems, getting to the root cause of any issue. Complete analysis and translate data into insight, build dashboards, and enable data-driven decisions.
* Provide HR expertise on staffing strategies, acquisition of key talent, and building a diverse workforce.
* Coordinate, oversee, and implement projects as directed by the AVP HR.
* Champion innovation by seeking and calling out new opportunities.
* Contribute in the HR due-diligence of mergers and acquisitions, and manage any related onboarding activity.
* Genuine curiosity and passion for the business and HR.
* Courage to challenge and act as the conscience of the organization with a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion.
* High degree of emotional intelligence demonstrated through good judgment, intuition, self-awareness, and awareness of others. Flexibility to adapt style and method based on what is needed.
* Influences others, leverage personal credibility and interpersonal skills to help others make better decisions and positively impact outcomes. Establish strong relationships at all levels, using a consultative and customer centric focus. Assert own position and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
* Subject matter expertise in performance, talent management, organizational effectiveness and development, diversity and inclusion, and change management.
* Problem solving uses rigorous logic and method to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, looking beyond the obvious and focusing on best outcomes.
* Change orientation, working effectively in the face of ambiguity, maintaining a positive outlook in difficult situations, and acting as a change agent.
* Self-starter and comfortable at both an individual contributor level as well as supporting a wider team.
* Able to deal with complexity and react quickly within a constantly changing environment. Asserts a “can do” attitude.
* 7+ years HR generalist/business partner experience.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business/HR/OD or equivalent. PHR/SPHR preferred.
* 4+ years of experience in a role with responsibility of driving change and delivering on a people agenda.
* 4+ years of demonstrated project management skills with a solid track record of driving and implementing HR initiatives independently.
* Experience managing complex employee relations issues, investigating and reporting on complaints, and managing terminations.
* Working knowledge of multi-state and international employment law.
* Demonstrated sound judgment and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization as a strong contributing team member.
* Results orientation, creative problem solving, high quality decision making, and a strong mindset for continuous improvement to meet or exceed expectations.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and presentation skills.
* Experience with AAP, EEO, and Compliance.
* Aptitude in problem-solving and ability to resolve conflicts.
* Desire to work as part of a team with a results-driven approach.
* Proven ability to work within constraints as well as challenge the status quo.
* Develop professional network both internally and externally with the ability to identify best practices for the function.
* Experience in Professional Services, Technology, or Information Services with global remit preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.