Our client is seeking a qualified Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to work closely with their seven-member HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HRBP will:
* Recruit for administrative services client group and all intern and consultant roles.
* Run the recruiting process from start to finish including partnering with hiring managers.
* Serve as the HR contact in the recruiting process, managing agency relationships, providing candidate feedback, providing direction and structure to hiring teams, making recommendations on hires, and managing the offer process.
* Conduct check-ins with new hires in administrative services client groups, identifying feedback themes for relevant managers and stakeholders, and following-up where necessary to ensure feedback is addressed.
* Build and maintain effective relationships with administrative services and intern/consultant recruiting agencies.
* Partner with HR Manager on methods of creative sourcing.
* Provide HR support to managers and employees within client groups, including supporting and assisting with employee relations matters, assisting employees with self-reviews, and providing HR feedback/consultation to managers in writing manager reviews.
* Act as a go-to resource for employees and managers who are seeking HR guidance on any number of topics such as policy interpretation, communications to team regarding organizational changes, resourcing, and workflow challenges, etc.
* Manage termination process for all client group employees, and conduct exit interviews and synthesize feedback for managers, HR, and senior leadership.
* Partner closely with the HR Manager on recruiting, onboarding, 90-day check-in and exit best practices, and relevant templates.
* Active management, maintenance, consistency, and annual review of consultant handbooks and associated guidelines.
* Provide support to HR, managers, and directors on various generalist areas, including but not limited to development of policies and procedures, independent contractor guidelines and best practices, candidate web research, and drafting of new job descriptions.
* Conduct non-benefits portion of new hire orientations for all employees, and partner with the HR Manager to ensure continued adherence to a positive, informative, and compliant onboarding experience.
* Assist with the performance review process including planning, communications, performance review materials, and associated training.
* Manage and produce the following reports: weekly recruiting/requisition tracking, monthly hiring/turnover statistics, quarterly recruiting budget, space-count, etc.
* Manage scheduling and administration of employee communication forums and new-hire lunches, liaise with senior executives on scheduling, ensure clear agenda, and create/distribute materials.
* Manage training logistics for both HR client group training, including securing space, maintaining attendance lists, ensuring vendor has set-up needed, coordinating food, handling communications, managing/creating surveys, training feedback collection, and executive summaries of feedback.
* Shadow HR Manager on cyclical training (eventually aiding in delivery of training) and manage the firm-wide training calendar.
Qualifications for the HRBP role include:
* Undergraduate degree with 7-10 years of professional experience in a fast-paced HR role.
* Proven experience managing full life-cycle recruiting including creation of job descriptions, agency management, resume review, interviewing, offer negotiation, and onboarding.
* Experience serving as an HR business partner, counseling and supporting employees, providing feedback to both employees and managers, facilitating conversations between employees and managers, and working with managers on staffing planning/team structuring.
* Understanding of/desire to learn HR law and policy with the ability to research and draft HR policies.
* Experience assisting with live and web-based training and development initiatives, including training administration, logistics, content management, and participant feedback collection/summarization.
* Proficient in MS Office applications with superior Word, Outlook, and Excel skills.
* Critical thinking, independent problem solving skills, and sound judgment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, confidently, and professionally (both written and oral).
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills coupled with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple, competing tasks.
* Ability to work independently while also working effectively in a collaborative structure with staff throughout every level of the company.
* Genuine willingness to perform tactical and project work.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
* Enthusiastic, client service-oriented personality.
* Ability to handle confidential information.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!