The Human Resources Associate (HRA) will be responsible for a range of human resources responsibilities, with the primary functions being compensation and benefits programs, supervision of the HRIS implementation initiative, and the year‐end performance review processes. The HRA will drive the ongoing evaluation of current compensation programs and the development, implementation, and communication of strategic compensation practices and policies, as well as research industry trends and complete annual compensation surveys.
The HRA will assist in the management of the annual performance review processes, to include one summer and one calendar year‐end cycle, and will also be involved with various other projects: revising HR policies and procedures, immigration, employee departures, talent planning, and FLSA Compliance. In this role, the HRA will partner with various groups across the organization (finance, payroll, IT, administration, etc.).
* Partner with VP of HR to plan and develop global compensation programs. Ensure that pay in each department is market competitive, aligned with business goals, consistently administered, and in compliance with policies and regulations.
* Assist in management of compensation processes, including annual performance review and salary planning, merit increase, and short/long term incentive plans.
* Completion of annual market compensation surveys.
* Partner with Recruiting Manager to prepare offer proposals to align with firm compensation practices, and advise managers on pay decisions and job classifications. Help provide creative solutions to complex hiring issues.
* Partner with International HR Manager on compensation, HRIS, and benefits as it relates to non‐US offices.
* Partner with project team and take leadership role in HRIS implementation process. Partner with IT team and HRIS consultants to execute next phases of system module implementation processes, while providing feedback and updates on active modules.
* Ensure HRIS project goals and timelines are met, and that strong lines of communication between internal and external teams are kept consistent.
* Provide training to users of system, including HR and other departments.
* Partner with VP of HR and HR team to execute year‐end performance review processes.
* Management of other HR projects: revising and implementing HR policies and procedures, immigration/visa processing, employee departures, talent planning, FLSA Compliance, etc.
Our client is seeking a motivated HR professional who can be a subject matter expert but also have the ability to assist with other general HR projects as need. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organization skills, proven project management abilities, strong attention to detail, a proactive and positive attitude, and the ability/flexibility to work with various groups and levels of professionals across the firm. Other requirements include:
* A Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field. HR certification is a plus.
* At least 3 of experience in an HR role. Experience with compensation and benefits a plus.
* Experience in a private equity, financial services, consulting, or legal environment highly preferred.
* Experience with HRIS implementation a plus.
* Strong MS Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!