* Provide general administrative support to team including calendar and interview scheduling.
* Review and process HR related invoices.
* Manage all employee benefit enrollments, changes, and administration.
* Responsible for data entry in Human Resources database.
* Maintain organized files, including all employee files, benefit, recruitment, immigration, and general HR files.
* Onboarding/Offboarding Employee Support: prepare offer and exit materials for new and departing employees, co-ops, and interns, and coordinate onboarding for all new hires, including coordinating logical and physical access, orientation planning, processing background checks, and coordination of new hire paperwork.
* Prepare and assist in monthly payroll processing with Finance team to ensure they are notified of any hires, transfers, and terminations.
* Assist with the immigration process: organize initial consultations, assist with gathering required documentation, and prepare immigration related documents for review and signature.
* Coordinate administration of tuition reimbursement program.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience.
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Ability to work with a variety of people with a high degree of professionalism.
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Strong organizational skills with an understanding of how to prioritize and operate effectively amidst changing demands.
* High level of attention to detail is required.
* Able to work independently and use good judgment.
* Strong work ethic, flexibility, ability to take ownership of work, proactive, and self-motivated.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and manage relationships.
* Demonstrated interest in an HR career.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.