Primary responsibility for managing the Executive Assistants (EA), Manager Assistants (MA), and Floater program to ensure the highest level of administrative support to Partners and Managers. Recruit, select, and hire new EAs, Mas, and Floaters, manage interview process, and establish and maintain on-going relationships with employment agencies. Serve as the primary supervisor responsible for day-to-day employment matters and performance management process for the EA/MA group. Other HR duties include Consulting Support Services (CSS) recruiting, managing on-boarding programs for CSS staff, administering CSS review programs, global training liaison, and departures for CSS and consulting staff.
MANAGER FOR EA/MA PROGRAM:
* Manage day-to-day program activities: demonstrate leadership, lead performance management process, compile agenda for quarterly meetings and facilitate group discussions, approve timesheets including overtime requests, and coordinate floater coverage.
* Supervise EA Floater(s): coordinating coverage, managing PD, compensation, reviews, and performance management.
* Oversee and participate in various integration activities for new hires: coordinate orientation, develop training schedules, and assign colleagues.
* Oversee team building activities and events.
* Approve and contribute to semi-annual reviews, work closely with Partners and Managers to determine ratings, annual performance bonus amounts, and merit increases.
* Identify training/professional development needs of EA/MA groups and partner with HR Manager to implement programs.
* Recruit and hire EA and MA staff, and establish and maintain on-going relationships with employment agencies.
* Prepare EA/MA budget and track expenses.
* Partner with HR Manager on Partner and Manager staffing, and advise on Partner/Manager office locations and EA/MA assignments.
* Oversee performance management process and reassignment or termination of employees in EA/MA groups (with guidance and oversight from HR Manager).
* Train new Partners and Managers on “how to work with an EA/MA”, and provide ongoing advice/coaching to Partners/Managers as needed.
* Handle and resolve Employee Relations issues for the MA and EA groups, with some guidance and involvement of HR Manager.
* Manage the recruiting and hiring process for all non-exempt and temporary administrative staff for NYC CSS employees.
* Partner with hiring managers to identify need, train hiring managers on interviewing skills, and determine sourcing strategy for each open position.
* Establish and maintain on-going relationships with employment agencies and negotiate contracts with agencies for best possible fee structure.
* Manage on-boarding process for all new CSS hires in NYC office.
* Process all new hire paperwork.
* Develop and work with HR Manager to implement local CSS training program, working closely with the CSS management team to conduct needs analyses.
* Manage and maintain CSS mentor and colleague programs.
* Administer annual performance review program for the CSS staff (ensuring all staff receive timely performance feedback and are aware of timelines), trigger reviews to supervisors, and quality check all reviews for consistent messaging.
* Work closely with HR Manager to administer CSS compensation program: coordinate with line managers on ratings and compensation, work with Global HR on all documentation and correspondence to CSS staff, and maintain accurate and annual bonus calculations and salary spreadsheets.
* Training Liaison for NYC office, working closely with NY Training Partner on all Global Training Programs: manage all local training programs, and assist HR Manager with on-boarding process for Partner/Manager industry hires.
* Manage departure process for CSS team and consultants to ensure smooth transitions.
* Conduct exit interviews with all departing local CSS employees (excluding EA/MA team) and consultants: summarize data, report findings, and make recommendations to HR Manager.
* Participate in the development and recommendation of operating policy and procedural improvements.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred.
* Five to seven years of professional Human Resources experience.
* Previous use of HRIS systems.
* Strong customer service, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
* Ability to deal appropriately with highly confidential information with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Comprehensive knowledge of/experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!