The Human Resources Program Manager (HRPM) is responsible for the development and implementation of HR programs in support of the company’s Talent Management strategy. The HRPM will work with senior leadership to define new approaches to sourcing, developing, compensating, and rewarding top talent with a focus on enhancing the company’s culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership.
Additional responsibilities of the HRPM role include:
* Define and develop HR programs in the areas of organizational design, talent identification and development, compensation, selection, retention, and performance management.
* Partner with senior managers to forecast human capital needs and opportunities in order to develop programs, tools, and techniques to meet those needs and strengthen organizational performance. Work with the HR Operations Manager to implement those programs through the department leaders.
* Assess organizational capability gaps to meet the company’s business objectives, including technology and pricing leadership. Develop strategies to source and/or grow the talent needed to fill these capability gaps.
* Manage the rollout of corporate and department programs, policies, and initiatives, and work with the HR Operations Manager to ensure consistent implementation and application of programs.
* Identify the broad impact/implications of company/HR initiatives on the business and the workforce, and recommend methods to address areas of concern.
* Analyze employee/operational data (turnover, staffing, talent management, employee opinion survey, compensation-related, etc.) to proactively identify areas of concern and develop plans/programs to address. Work with senior management and HR Operations Manager to implement.
* Coach department managers to develop clear objectives and development plans, provide coaching and feedback during the year, and evaluate individual and group performance.
* Coach department managers around assessing and developing talent, and recommend actions to build organizational bench strength for management positions. Act as a resource to employees and managers on career development and manage talent review/calibration processes.
Qualifications for the HRPM role include:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of Human Resources and/or Organizational Development experience.
* Proficiency in organizational development and change management concepts with a strong Human Resources Generalist background.
* Experience initiating and leading HR projects with the ability to work with senior managers in business units.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to develop and foster client relationships.
* Experience in a setting that requires a sense of immediacy with the ability to manage competing demands, receive criticism and constructive feedback, and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
* Strong organizational, time management, and process management skills to effectively maintain workload.
* PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!