The HR Operations & Systems Analyst (HROSA) will work as the HRIS expert and lead and provide support for different activities related to data management and process in all HR systems, ensuring compliance in all areas. The role will primarily assist with various HR data and operational processes, including audit and validation activities, analytics and metrics reporting, and other system and data special projects.
The HROSA will own the function and have the ability to operate autonomously, working both strategically and tactically to achieve results. The HROSA will have proven success in collaborating with key stakeholders, leveraging systems, and analyzing/foreseeing downstream impact.
* Maintain HR data structures within the HRIS (UltiPro®).
* Analyze master and employee related data, ensure data accuracy, and develop tools to audit and report data quality on a continuous basis.
* Prepare and populate mass load templates and work with vendor to load and validate data into the HRIS.
* Act as liaison between business process owners and technical vendor support. Provide troubleshooting support for all system data related issues, including coordinating with vendors and internal teams.
* Create reports, slides, and charts as part of HR analytics.
* Conduct internal and external compensation analyses using existing systems, participate in market surveys, and support the administration of company compensation programs.
* Ensure adherence to HRIS governance and compliance practices (run EEO, Affirmative Action reports, etc.).
* Lead and participate in projects where data expertise is required as needed.
* Lead continuous improvement efforts to drive use of technology, self-service tools, and process efficiency both within HR and cross-functionally.
* Develop project plans and reporting mechanisms to monitor and address issues and risks.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Information Systems, HR, or Business.
* A minimum of 5 years HR Systems experience. Experience with HRIS systems in an audited environment is preferred.
* Proven experience with UltiPro® is required.
* Strong thinker with good judgment and assertiveness to voice continuous improvement ideas.
* Continuous learner of business and new methodologies/practices to accomplish goals.
* Self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency to be a collaborative business partner.
* Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
* Proven relationship-building and problem-solving skills to provide internal customers with value-added support.
* Ability to work with various teams as well as independently.
* Working proficiency in the following MS Office products is required: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Access knowledge is a candidate advantage.
* Attention to detail with ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.