This position is responsible for working closely with the Human Resources department in the development, implementation, and administration of global HR programs. Responsibilities include assisting with the planning, analysis, and administration of benefits, employee record-keeping, employee relations, and the establishment and interpretation of employee policies. Additional responsibilities include:
* Manage the daily responsibilities of Human Resources Associates. Provide training in areas of employee benefits administration, recruitment, and employee administration.
* Manage group health plans including compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, serving as Privacy Officer.
* Administer employee medical insurance programs.
* Design effective communication program for employees concerning benefits and legislation.
* Administer the 401(k) plan.
* Help ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
* Manage department communications relating to industry laws and practices (both foreign and domestic).
* Ensure current employment regulations are reflected in new and existing policies.
* Advise supervisors on effective techniques for conducting employee appraisals.
* Work with supervisors to determine appropriate salary levels and increase amounts.
* Serve as a resource for managers and employees regarding employee-related problems.
* Work closely with all levels of the organization to define the immediate and long-term learning and talent development strategies.
* Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of high impact training and talent management solutions that align and support the organizational vision.
* Be a key facilitator for leadership and competency training initiatives, to include workshop facilitation training as well as “train the trainer” sessions for company-wide implementation of programs.
* Assist in the creation and design of integrated talent management solutions from start to finish, including project planning, gaining executive buy-in, budgeting, program design, organizational change communications, and execution of projects.
* Partner with the management team on strategic initiatives and special projects as required.
* Work with the Head of Information Systems to manage HRIS upgrades and vendor selection.
* BA/BS degree.
* 5+ years of HR Generalist experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
* Prior supervisory experience.
* Prior experience managing corporate talent and development programs.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
* Knowledge of Excel, Word, and an HRIS helpful.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!