The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the delivery of HR programs and services in areas such as Recruitment, Onboarding, Immigration, Rewards and Recognition, and Employee Relations, and will provide HR generalist support and manage projects across the organization.
* Manage recruitment efforts to ensure the attraction, development, and retention of high quality talent at all levels to support growth objectives, opportunities, and strategies.
* Identify staffing resource needs, including developing strategy for agency/vendor partnerships and in-house recruitment resources, and manage recruiting/applicant tracking systems and technology.
* Implement effective processes for identifying qualified candidates and hiring key talent.
* Act as an internal consultant to managers and employees providing advice on a range of issues.
* Provide employee relations expertise to employees and managers in compliance with company practices and state/federal employment law.
* Oversee the Rewards and Recognition programs and other employee engagement efforts.
* Identify key trends and collaborate with the HR team to provide recommendations and solutions.
* Lead and support a variety of culture and team building activities.
* Act as team member on various HR or business programs, projects, or teams.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned HR professional in the life sciences industry, and must be able to thrive in a highly matrixed organization while operating strategically and executing operationally.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* At least 10 years of progressive HR experience, including experience implementing HR projects in the areas of talent management.
* Poised and capable of gaining trust and building credibility while positively influencing organizational outcomes.
* Ability to leverage networks and affiliations throughout the life sciences industry.
* Excellent relationship building, negotiating, problem solving, and coaching skills.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the HR practices of a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff.
* Knowledge of employee relations principles, practices, methods, and programs.
* Knowledge and understanding of state/federal employment and labor laws, regulations, procedures, and standards.
* Ability to foster a positive and collaborative teamwork environment.
* Resourceful and detail orientated.
* Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!