The HRBP will act as an HR generalist as part of a global HR team. This role will provide dedicated HR support to assigned client groups, with the largest group being a global team responsible for Knowledge Management and IP development. Additionally, this role will partner with leadership to develop and manage global programs that attract/retain top talent, and drive consistent, effective program operations for all assigned areas. Additional responsibilities include:
*Manage HR programs and activities globally, including recruitment (internal and external), compensation program design in all geographies, employee relations, performance assessment, mobility, and exit procedures.
* Develop, communicate, and implement orientation programs and ongoing communications to drive consistent, efficient, effective implementation of these programs.
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (leadership, employees).
* Work collaboratively with assigned client group leaders on initiatives and program design, including performance management, communication (level-specific, individual), career development, and retention efforts.
* Monitor trends, analyze data, and work with leadership to develop approaches that attract and retain top talent.
* Monitor HR Risk Management.
* Ensure that all policies/practices are in compliance with local employment law.
* Educate/advise management as necessary (ongoing and ad hoc).
* Partner with/across global HR leadership to ensure consistency where necessary.
Requirements for this position include:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant professional experience.
* 8+ years of HR experience, with solid experience in a multi-national corporation.
* Demonstrated success acting as management counsel in areas involving complex employee issues (performance, employee relations, organizational issues).
* Working knowledge of/experience with U.S. employment law (knowledge of employment regulation outside of U.S.a plus).
* Prior experience with recruiting.
* Proven analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
* Must be extremely organized and efficient.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, and project management skills.
* Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional/mature manner.
* Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!