The HR Business Partner will partner with line leaders and deliver value-added support to our client’s New York sites. Areas of focus include recruitment, benefits, compensation, and employment law compliance.
- * Build and maintain positive relationships with leaders and employees, and maintain a solid understanding of the business.
- * Collaborate with assigned client areas on a range of HR matters, including employee relations, recruitment, benefits and compensation, compliance, and performance management, as well as HR policy guidance and interpretation as needed.
- * Advise employees on company policies and procedures. Provide counseling and recommends solutions pertaining to day-to-day issues. Work in close concert with Head of HR to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- * Conduct bi-weekly check-in meetings with line leaders.
- * Perform routine tasks required to execute human resources programs, including but not limited to compensation, performance and talent management, employee recognition, and training.
- * Respond to employment-related inquiries from candidates, employees, and leaders, elevating complex and/or sensitive matters to the Head of HR.
- * Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices.
- * Provide interviewing and hiring-decision support to hiring managers as needed. Act as a back-up to Sr. Recruiter during vacations or during peak recruitment periods.
- * Work closely with the Head of HR in the development and execution of corporate HR programs such as salary planning and performance management.
- * Assist with the annual open enrollment process. May respond to benefits inquiries from employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries. Assist with company wellness initiatives and special projects as needed.
- * Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5-7 years of related experience. Experience working in a biotech and start-up environment preferred.
- * Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- * Solid employee relations experience.
- * Strong analytical skills and the ability to appropriately navigate complex issues.
- * Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- * Ability to act with integrity and professionalism, and to maintain confidentiality.
- * Thorough knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing ,and compliance requirements.
- * Demonstrated ability to work in a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- * Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Previous experience with ICIM’s Applicant Tracking System strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.