The Human Resources Business Partner provides broad-based professional human resources generalist support and other duties as assigned to support the overall business. This position will partner with all HR functions to implement practices, policies, and procedures in order to be responsive to the organization’s goals, culture, and competitive practices. All HR staff members must be focused on the points of integration for seamless client care, employee effectiveness, and experience.
- * Bachelor’s Degree with 3 to 6 years of Human Resources Generalist/Junior HR Business Partner experience. Experience working with a represented and non-represented environment preferred but not required.
- * Strong problem solving, analytical, and technical skills.
- * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- * Impeccable accountability to the best interests of the team and the organization as a whole.
- * Ability to relate well with and influence strong, independent thinkers.
- * Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications and actions, and an optimistic approach to business.
- * Viewed as a provider of balanced and positive support, especially in gray areas.
- * Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business problems and the ability to work through complex issues.
- * “High touch” approach to leadership, including presence and visibility to leaders at all levels.
- * Stays calm in contentious situations.
- * Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills regarding compensation plans, and makes both easy to understand by the client.
- * Ability to resolve moderately complex employee issues.
- * Demonstrated adaptability skills to work within a diverse workforce with competing priorities.
- * Strong teamwork mindset with the ability to partner effectively with subject matter experts.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.