The HRBP will lead strategy and execution for a functional area of the business related to global human capital. The ideal candidate will cultivate a true partnership with Executives and Senior Leaders to create an incredible work environment.
- * Executive Partnership – Establish highly effective relationships to drive HR initiatives for the areas of the business measured by quarterly CSAT results.
- * M&A – Lead change management initiatives to incorporate all acquired employees. Success is defined through retention of key employees 12 months after acquisition.
- * Diversity and Inclusion – Diversity and inclusion are important components of the company culture. Drive programming into the workplace that ensures everyone’s voice is heard and they have a sense of belonging.
- * Employee Engagement – Leverage data from engagement surveys to design and drive programs that create an incredible place to work. Over the next 12 months, ensure that each employee has a career path (a clear path to success).
- * Relationship Building – Establish and maintain relationships with employees (ear to the ground) to ensure that the data and antidotes align.
- * A seasoned HR professional who has experience working with senior corporate leaders in a growing global tech organization of at least 1000 FTEs.
- * Able to demonstrate deep knowledge of the company’s business operations and the intersection of human capital to recommend and execute strategic initiatives.
- * Demonstrated experience using data to drive business process improvements. Able to use data to make a business case and drive sound decision-making.
- * Ability to lead through influence, use sound judgment, and translate the voice of the employees into action. Ability to build a strong team of “A” players.
- * Able to drive the execution of strategic plans and monitor results, devise organizational strategy and high-level implementation plans, cascade down to the layers below, and track progress.
- * Strategic thinker with the ability to balance conflicting tactical issues with long-range strategy.
- * Able to offer creative solutions to problems, challenge senior leaders effectively, and ask for feedback to make necessary adjustments.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com.