The HR Business Partner is responsible for identifying, designing, and implementing programs to meet the needs of the human capital of the company. The position is responsible for providing strategic and day-to-day functional HR guidance and support of human resources programs, policies, and procedures. The HR Business Partner works with individuals at all levels of the organization to analyze business and human resources needs, and develops and implements effective solutions and value added services that reflect the business objectives of the organization, the people, and the culture.
Included will be appropriate talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits, compensation, performance management, change management, training, and HRIS activities. The HR Business Partner will help create and deliver high impact workforce strategies and drive solutions that strengthen organizational effectiveness and efficiencies. The HR Business Partner will manage projects which assist with the attraction, development, and retention of employees. The HR Business Partner also works cross functionally as assigned on projects key to the growth of the company.
* Serve as an employee contact and subject matter expert for information relating to all human capital policies, programs, and procedures, including group benefit plans.
* Counsel managers and supervisors and work toward problem resolution relating to talent acquisition, onboarding, employee engagement, performance management, succession planning, corrective action, compensation, organizational and employee development, employee retention, and employee relations issues. Ensure company’s legal risks are minimized by prompt action and appropriate proactive measures. May participate in designing and delivering training and education sessions on employment law matters and other employee relations/development areas.
* Determine the most effective, efficient, and cost conscious sourcing methods for recruiting candidates for specific positions. Create and deliver effective talent acquisition initiatives and activities. Provide full cycle talent acquisition expertise, including job description development, sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, evaluating, offer development, candidate closure, and onboarding.
* Perform training assessments and design programs using internal and external resources. Prepare and deliver training programs on a variety of topics. Manage the training budget to maximize return on training investments.
* Complete organizational audit/succession planning initiatives and analyze results, making recommendations for future training and developmental requirements. Assist line managers in the implementation of developmental programs.
* Participate in annual compensation survey activities, including compensation analysis and market pricing for the annual review process and Board approval.
* Prepare, implement, and analyze employee climate surveys. Make recommendations and implement programmatic changes as required.
* Complete a variety of projects in conjunction with other departments and functions.
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business (MBA/advanced degree preferred).
* 10+ years of experience as an HR Generalist. Experience within a life sciences, medical devices, or pharmaceutical environment preferred. Experience in both commercial and manufacturing environments is beneficial.
* Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver training programs.
* Ability to seek information required to complete a variety of tasks.
* Ability to communicate effectively across disciplines, gather information, and perform analyses.
* Excellent presentation skills, both written and in platform presentation format.
* Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time, and deliver results on time.
* Ability to influence others to action.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!