Under the direction of the HR Manager, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) will deliver Human Resources strategic and tactical initiatives that address the business needs of the HRBP’s designated departments. Building strong links between HR strategy and business strategy, this credible and effective partner will act as an advisor to department leaders in developing individualized talent strategies and business solutions that support each department’s unique needs and the organization’s overall vision. The HRBP will also be an advocate for employees in the designated areas, providing guidance and coaching, interpreting policies, acting as a liaison with other HR departments, and responding appropriately to concerns and complaints.
* Advise department leaders on HR and organizational issues, including but not limited to talent acquisition, performance management, talent and culture development, employee relations, change management, and employee engagement to promote and maintain a high-performance culture.
* Collaborate with business leaders to identify and execute key opportunities to impact business priorities, and show the impact and value that Human Resources produces.
* Collaborate with talent partners to deliver talent acquisition strategies to departmental leaders, maintaining the performance and culture standards of each department.
* Collaborate with business partners and managers within Human Resources to develop HR programs and practices that deliver integrated HR solutions to the business.
* Seek opportunities to engage with senior business partners to develop capabilities and improve execution of business strategies.
* Formulate creative solutions that challenge the status quo and move the organization toward its vision.
* Maintain metrics to monitor individual effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement in both talent acquisition and business strategy.
* Leverage knowledge of the business goals/activities and application of Human Resources principles to increase workforce effectiveness and support the creation of an engaged workforce.
* Bachelor’s degree required, with a Master’s degree and PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
* A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in an HR capacity that involved either generalist, staffing, or HR support work.
* Solid understanding of affiliate and HR policies, procedures, practices, and knowledge of State and Federal labor and employment laws. Demonstrated experience in Employee and Labor Relations.
* Strong facilitation and consensus-building skills, as demonstrated in providing solutions to issues presented.
* Demonstrated active listening skills and proven success in problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills in addressing complex and sensitive employee relations issues.
* Effective in resolving, managing, and communicating complex issues to all levels in a collaborative, matrixed environment, while utilizing organizational and political savvy.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!