Our client is seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner to act as a strategic partner to management and staff, and work to drive business results that are in line with the goals of the organization. The HR Business Partner will work with department heads and managers to establish, lead, and coordinate efforts that positively impact the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of talent, as well as maintain the organization’s strong culture.
* Provide HR leadership to internal customer partners and within HR.
* Establish strong and effective working relationships with internal and external customers to promote and support positive employee relations, company culture, and employee engagement efforts.
* Develop and lead execution of HR programs that support departmental objectives.
* Drive and support all performance management, talent management, and talent development programs for internal customers.
* Deliver comprehensive employee relations support utilizing consulting, coaching, counseling, and influencing skills.
* Assist employees and managers by handling HR related questions, interpreting and explaining HR policies, and helping resolve employee relations issues.
* Create and facilitate training programs as necessary.
* Maintain accurate and up to date Job Role library.
* Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the HR department and the organization.
* Conduct exit interviews, share feedback, and highlight trends.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
* 5 to 8 years of Generalist/Business Partner level HR experience is strongly preferred.
* Exceptional consulting, coaching, and feedback skills.
* Ability to influence without formal authority by building positive working relationships and partnerships.
* Strong experience with and affinity for employee relations.
* Knowledge and understanding of HR laws and regulations.
* Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity.
* Strong proficiency in all MS Office programs.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!