The Human Resources Analyst (HRA) is responsible for providing centralized support to the Human Resources Director on core HR functions. This includes detailed reporting and analysis of HR data, compensation and benefits maintenance and analysis, managing and reporting of recruitment data, maintenance of the HRIS system, and involvement in the analysis, design, and documentation of business processes. The HRA will also be responsible for responding to employee and management inquiries, developing dashboards, and reporting on key HR metrics.
* Serve as primary reporting expert and owner of HR analytics and information, create custom and ad hoc reports as needed, and develop and design tools that support the information gathering and analysis process.
* Participate in the analysis, design, and documentation of business processes, and collaborate with functional users and technical resources to develop and redesign processes to maximize efficiency and improve the end user experience.
* Responsible for the auditing and monitoring of the HRIS system and active participation in system enhancement and upgrade efforts.
* Support salary administration by preparing data for salary surveys.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to communicate complex information in a meaningful way and translate metrics to the business to inform the decision making process.
* Strong analytical skills, excellent organizational skills, and demonstrated attention to detail.
* Ability to handle sensitive information with the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
* The ability and desire to embrace and manage change with the demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of productivity and effectiveness in the midst of ambiguity or stress.
* Strong project management skills desired.
* Experience with ADP HRB (or other HRIS systems) required.
* High or excellent level of proficiently in Microsoft Excel required.
* High level of proficiently in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook desired.
* Experience with SharePoint, Visio, Adobe, and SQL a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!