* Manage all administration for recruiting for two locations.
* Liaise with HR managers, external staffing agencies, and internal interviewers at all levels of the organization to manage phone screen and interview scheduling.
* Proactively handle complex scheduling challenges and conflict with employees, managers, and leaders.
* Coordinate the offer process: assist in drafting and/or proofreading offer letters, compile and mail offer packets, etc.
* Enter candidate activity and feedback into the applicant tracking system (ensuring data integrity) and understand/adhere to legal guidelines and company best practices around data storage.
* Build strong relationships with staffing agencies and manage them appropriately. Manage, track, and/or escalate issues internally with staffing agencies not adhering to standards.
* Review invoices for placements for accuracy, process for approval.
* Manage and schedule HR team meetings. Prepare for meetings by soliciting agenda items, preparing documents, and managing any relevant action items.
* Create, edit, and proofread documents and correspondence for the HR team.
* Make and manage edits to HR team planning documents including annual priorities and objectives, performance review spreadsheets, HR calendar, etc.
* Assist with the administration of performance reviews. Track and save employee reviews and assist with various tasks around the performance review process.
* Review and track all HR-related invoices and expense reports and assist with internal processing.
* Provide limited executive assistance to the HR Director.
* Process background checking for new hires. Maintain and be familiar with background checking system(s) and regularly update system documentation. Conduct preliminary review of background check results.
* Collect, review, and process new hire and offer packet paperwork.
* Initiate and manage the new hire checklist. Ensure that all HR team members have completed their responsibilities. Liaise with internal departments to ensure completion of all related tasks.
* Schedule and coordinate new hire orientation, including coordination with other departments on the new hire’s first day agenda. Compile new hire orientation binder and serve as representative of HR to new hire on first day of employment.
* Collect and process orientation paperwork, partner with colleagues in HR and other departments to ensure the timely collection, review and process completed paperwork, and ensure that all paperwork is collected and properly saved or recorded.
* Maintain process documentation for offer packets and new hire orientation paperwork and procedures, making recommendations for improvements as warranted.
* Collaborate with HR management on HR systems and potential solutions to recruiting reporting requirements.
* Maintain and regularly update user guide and workflow documentation so that all HR team members may pick up a related process effectively.
* Under guidance of manager, proactively manage the system vendor to build a strong relationship, leverage vendor to take full advantage of system capabilities
* Serve as gatekeeper for data integrity. Audit data regularly and escalate concerns, provide additional guidance/structure to the HR team as necessary, and set guidelines for entry of recruiting data in system.
* Manage content on the intranet related to all areas of responsibility including monthly new hire announcement, internal job postings, and updated organizational charts.
* Manage the organizational charts, ensuring the timely addition of new hires and timely removal of terminated employees.
* Develop and maintain an airtight process for tracking versions of organizational charts, approval dates, and iterations.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a fast-paced support role. HR and/or administrative experience preferred.
* Proven ability to handle confidential information.
* Strong ability to effectively and accurately document complex processes and procedures.
* Critical thinking, independent problem solving skills, and sound judgment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, confidently, and professionally.
* Proficient in MS Office suite with a strong emphasis on Word and Excel.
* Superior attention to detail/organization skills with the ability to multitask.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team with all levels of the organization.
* Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with an enthusiastic, client service oriented personality.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!