This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic, collaborative, and innovative leader to join our client’s growing Human Resources team as a Head of Talent Acquisition. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will develop, implement, and lead one of the highest priorities of their human capital strategy – attracting exceptional and diverse talent to the organization. In this dynamic and highly visible role, you will have an opportunity to have significant impact on our client’s ability to attract and develop top talent to allow them to achieve their strategic business goals. While the primary focus of this role will be on talent acquisition, the Head of Talent Acquisition will be an integral member of the broader HR team and will get involved in other strategic aspects of the function over time as well.
- * Partner closely with all Department Heads at regular intervals to strategize hiring initiatives that align with retaining and developing a top performing and highly accountable team. Identify and proactively manage key areas of business growth and develop talent acquisition models to meet the strategic needs.
- * In partnership with the other members of HR, and in keeping with the company’s commitment to DE&I, ensure all hiring is conducted through the lens of attracting diverse talent. Constantly evaluate talent sources, hiring criteria, and the candidate experience to ensure an equitable and unbiased process.
- * Strategically manage and scale the end-to-end talent acquisition function to deliver on the goal of attracting and hiring best-in-class talent across all aspects of the business. Key responsibilities in this area include a) leading and developing highly independent and performing members of the recruiting team to ensure a collaborative and motivated team, b) working with the company’s leadership to develop, articulate, and promote an authentic and compelling employer brand, and expanding said brand to social media platforms (such as LinkedIn, Handshake, and Glassdoor) as well as on campus at target universities and student groups, c) determining the optimal mix and strategy for sourcing candidates, including leveraging external agencies, employee referrals, social media, job boards, campus career centers, and other mediums, d) establishing innovative and best practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assignments, e) developing communication norms and approaches that lead to a positive experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle, and f) broadening the candidate pipeline to ensure the company is accessing and attracting an increasingly diverse mix of top talent.
- * Manage the continued enhancement of the company’s new applicant tracking system (Workday) to enable streamlined and automated processes and provide access to data analytics for evaluating and assessing progress and outcomes. Regularly share hiring analytics with senior leaders.
- * Closely manage outside recruiting partners – both contingency and retained – with a deep focus on fee value, brand awareness, reputation enhancement, and diversity.
- * Serve as a key thought partner to the Head of Human Resources in strategic and operational decisions across the HR function. Be a role model, mentor, and collaborator for all members of the HR team.
- * Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- * 10+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience with a combination of corporate recruiting and agency experience. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing campus hiring programs.
- * Experience hiring within the quantitative asset management and/or technology industries.
- * Leadership experience with a passion for shaping teams as well as developing and mentoring junior team members. Willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and be an individual contributor as needed.
- * Proven history of designing and managing complex processes and successfully implementing organizational change.
- * Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships, influence outcomes, and gain respect as a trusted advisor.
- * Able to see the big picture, question existing ways of doing things, and look for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- * Demonstrates high integrity at all times, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- * Positive can-do attitude with a high level of energy and strong work ethic.
- * Experience with Workday ATS/HRIS preferred but not required.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.