Individual development — both personal and professional — is one of the four pillars of our client’s mission statement. The Professional Development team, which is a part of Human Resources, is designed to help employees acquire the knowledge they need to excel in their role. Alongside subject matter experts across the organization, they deliver more than 100 different in-house training programs every year and are continuously designing new programs to meet the company’s needs.
Our client is seeking a dynamic and personable corporate trainer to develop and deliver operations-focused training programs for home office staff. A solid understanding of the financial services industry coupled with experience in delivering skills-based training are a must. With your expertise, you will have a measurable impact on the company’s steadfast commitment to providing indispensable service at all levels. As a Financial Services Trainer, your responsibilities would include:
* Designing (and often also delivering) interactive, hands-on training presentations on brokerage systems and processes.
* Working with subject matter experts to design and implement programs on operational topics such as cost basis, fees, retirement processing, corporate actions, and cash processing.
* Presenting financial services training for a new hire training program.
* Bringing creativity to the classroom by developing and implementing interactive training activities that are effective and memorable learning experiences.
* Facilitating training on indispensable service, phone skills, and communication skills.
* Assisting employees with their FINRA exam studies.
* Developing learning assessment and training evaluation tools.
* Managing a learning management system (LMS).
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
* At least 4 years of experience in developing and delivering training to financial services professionals.
* Experience in delivering skills-based training to all levels within an organization.
* An understanding of brokerage operations and systems.
* Excellent grasp of customer service skills.
* Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
* Creativity in working with different learning methodologies.
* Ability to design an effective training solution to meet an operational need.
* Experience with training project management; excellent organizational and coordination skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to explain complex processes in simple, easy-to-comprehend terms.
* Experience with evaluating the effectiveness of the training.
* Able to analyze training feedback to determine whether changes to programs are needed.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!