The Employee Experience Specialist (EES) will be a thought partner to the Director of Leadership and Talent Development and will take a lead role in ensuring a positive employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle. The EES will have responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance, total rewards and recognition, retention, growth and development, and culture.
The EES will be a creative, innovative thinker who thrives in building and creating the COE and role, excels in communications to help set the tone and voice for HR, and focuses on people vs. process. The EES will enjoy being challenged to think outside of the box and will have an appetite for new and different ways of achieving HR goals.
* Coordinate with Talent Acquisition to help define the employee value proposition and process to screen for cultural contribution.
* Create and deliver a comprehensive on-boarding program to provide employees with consistent and baseline information about the organization, mission, vision, and core values.
* Support the design and execution of the annual survey and pulse surveys and provide tools and resources to improve targeted actions to address gaps in engagement.
* Enhance existing performance methodology/process to help promote on-going development and an environment of continuous feedback focused on performance acceleration.
* Support activities to help promote employee growth and high levels of engagement, leading to increased discretionary effort and company pride.
* Help create effective employee engagement and communication vehicles for Human Resources programs and policies that align with company tone and culture (internal HR communications, user-friendly HR section on the intranet, etc.).
* Work with HR team to understand trends in data (exit interviews, engagement surveys, focus groups, etc.) and identify opportunities for an even greater employee experience.
* Revise and maintain policies to have a more employee-friendly voice and, ultimately, have policy in play that enables the most talented people to thrive.
* Support the alignment of engagement, culture, and inclusion & diversity initiatives with HR strategies/policies/programs (talent acquisition, talent management, etc.).
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in a Human Resources role. HR experience in an organization with less than 1,000 employees is strongly preferred.
* Experience in HR processes including talent management, employee engagement, employee onboarding, and HR communications.
* Strong collaboration skills and proven relationship-building skills to work with a variety of stakeholders.
* Strong thinker with good judgment and assertiveness to voice continuous improvement ideas.
* Continuous learner of business and new methodologies/innovative and different approaches.
* Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to work with various teams as well as independently.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong interpersonal skills (viewed as a credible resource).
* Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks and pivot in direction in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
* Strong execution and implementation skills with a balance of creativity and innovation.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.