Reporting to the Executive Director, Talent Management Solutions, the Director, Talent Acquisition will:
* Set the vision for recruitment, including branding, and oversee the entire recruitment life cycle, from sourcing to pre-onboarding, focusing team on meeting recruitment targets.
* Ensure effective use of recruitment systems and partners with HRIS staff in identifying areas of system improvements.
* Work closely with hiring managers at all levels of the organization, developing recruitment strategies to recruit top talent for unique positions and reporting progress regularly.
* Develop strong relationships with external search firms, recruiters, and other applicable candidate sources.
* Create, analyze, and ensure accuracy of reoccurring and ad hoc recruitment reports and metrics.
* Manage internal job posting program (i.e. Employee Referral Program) to ensure fairness and consistency.
* Collaborate with HR Leadership Team to ensure all staffing strategies are integrated with strategic HR direction.
* Achieve and maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal, and operational rules and procedures by ensuring that all plans and activities are carried out with best industry practices and highest ethical standards.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
* Ten years of progressive recruitment/staffing management experience (Bench to C-Suite) in a multi-site, diverse, entrepreneurial environment.
* Proven track record of successfully leading high volume recruitment efforts for a biotech or pharmaceutical company.
* Demonstrated capabilities in a high volume yet strategic HR environment with focus on quality, speed, and cost.
* Previous experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting required, with global staffing experience desirable.
* Prior experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner.
* Sound understanding of HR legal issues and EEO/AAP requirements, as well as direct application of best practices.
* Ability to work in a collaborative style, demonstrating confidence and moving others to action by planning, motivating, and organizing work tasks.
* Qualitative and quantitative pharmaceutical recruitment experience.
* Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment requiring the handling multiple demands while exercising appropriate judgment and a high level of initiative and independence.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* ATS experience with Kenexa/Brassring preferred.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!