In this contract-to-direct role, the Director, Professional & Leadership Development will refine and execute an enterprise-wide learning strategy for our client that is aligned with their competency framework, corporate objectives and strategic imperatives, develop, implement, and manage an enterprise-wide Professional & Leadership Development curriculum, and measure the return on the overall learning investment.
* Plan, direct, and coordinate learning objectives and instructional strategies, including developing the best methodologies for training delivery.
* Support succession planning initiatives by developing and maintaining career development programs and providing a comprehensive curriculum.
* Partner with the Sales Advanced Training Team to develop leadership development programs.
* Work with business leaders to identify specific training needs.
* Support OD and HR programs through the definition, development, and delivery of training programs.
* Select and monitor internal and external trainers and vendors to delivery learning programs and provide learning services.
* Manage fiscal aspects of learning and development, including budget, purchase orders, master service agreements, and ROI of programs.
* Achieve and maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal, and operational rules and procedures by ensuring that all plans and activities for and on behalf of the organization are carried out with the best industry practices and the highest ethical standards.
* Master’s Degree in Education, Human Resources, Learning/Organizational Development, or related field with 7-10 years of applicable experience (life sciences preferred).
* Solid background implementing innovative learning strategies.
* Solid understanding and experience with Learning Management Systems.
* Ability to collaborate with all levels of management.
* Adeptness at online delivery of training through an LMS.
* Self-directed and strong ability to prioritize effectively.
* Strong individual contributor with ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
* Certified in Lominger Leadership Architect is a plus.
* Accredited Training Certification is a plus.
* 360 Assessment Certification is a plus.
* Situational Leadership II Certification is a plus.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!