The Director, Talent Management is responsible for defining and overseeing the programs, policies, and practices needed to create a high performing and inclusive workplace that attracts, develops, and retains the talent needed to meet tour client’s mission and business objectives. Requirements for the role include:
* Bachelor’s Degree with a Master’s degree preferred.
* 10+ years of progressively responsible HR experience.
* Direct experience developing and leading organizational talent management programs.
* Direct management of staff.
* Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures.
* Sound leadership, management, and analytical skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
* Ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!