The Director of Staffing ensures diverse and high quality hires, efficient hiring practices, effective recruitment technology, creative marketing strategies, and compliance with company policies and government regulations. This role requires a strong leader to manage a 15-member high volume Staffing Team focused on providing excellent customer service to internal hiring managers and external applicants.
* Develop and implement cost-effective talent acquisition strategies to deliver effective and creative sourcing, evaluation, and selection of the most qualified and diverse talent.
* Implement and maintain best-in-class selection tools and processes, and provide training to hiring managers/leadership on recruitment and selection processes. Implement and leverage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other technology solutions to manage the entire candidate process and guarantee compliance with government regulations and hiring practices.
* Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms, service-level agreements, and other planning and measurement tools to build accountability and measure results, impact, and cost-effectiveness of the hiring process and Staffing Team.
* Lead with a continuous improvement mindset, involving the Staffing Team and hiring managers in identifying process improvements in hiring practices that will reduce time-to-fill and increase the quality of candidates/new hires (such as standardization of the hiring process and improved interviewing tools).
* Ensure that each and every new hire has a positive, polished, and professional recruitment experience. Collaborate with other HR divisions and organization leaders to assure a smooth orientation hand-off from the Staffing Team to the hiring managers.
* Lead and support managers and directors in developing and improving operations to create optimal performance levels.
* Full responsibility for planning, monitoring, and managing departmental budget.
* Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or other related area (Master’s degree preferred).
* 8 to 10 years of related work experience with 5 to 8 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
* Experience leading the implementation of system-wide recruitment technology and/or recruitment marketing initiatives, including ATS, SEO Sites, career sites, pre-employment assessments, SkillSurvey reference tool, etc.
* Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws.
* Computer proficiency, including web-based applications and the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Proven ability to communicate complex information effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of staff, management, and external customers across functional areas.
* Team player with the ability to lead and direct multiple collaborative teams for large projects or groups, both internal and external, across functional areas, having a significant effect on the management and operations of the company.
* Ability to lead operational initiatives to meet and/or exceed customer service standards and expectations in a timely and respectful manner.
* LEAN or Six Sigma experience to improve HR processes and customer experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!