* Design, plan, and implement global compensation strategies, programs, and policies including base, bonus, sales incentive, and recognition programs.
* Lead the annual compensation and performance planning cycles, providing expert counsel in the development of annual variable incentive compensation and other applicable incentive plans in collaboration with senior leaders.
* Develop and administer base salary structure including global job leveling across the organization.
* Establish other competitive programs for the organization, with a focus on sales incentive and executive compensation.
* Conduct and participate in all industry-wide compensation surveys.
* Partner with the commercial organization to develop and manage sales incentive programs.
* Counsel HR team and senior management regarding the strategy, administration, and interpretation of Company compensation policies and practices.
* Provide leadership regarding strategic communication planning for all compensation and benefit programs, working with both HR staff and senior leaders.
* Ensure all practices are compliant with local laws and regulations.
* Develop and implement global benefits strategy, local strategies, and programs to achieve objectives, desired level of competitiveness, and cost.
* Supervise the management of relationships with brokers, plan trustees, insurance companies, and other agencies. Identify opportunities to maximize return for the Company’s investment in benefits programs.
* Advise senior management of trends and developments in the field of Company benefits. Provide direction and counsel regarding current programs, policies, and procedures.
* Conduct and participate in industry wide benefits surveys. Recommend changes to ensure the maintenance of competitive programs.
* Ensure the management of benefits processes is accomplished through the global HR team, including yearly audit of plans, open enrollment process, health insurance rate renewal negotiation process, and administration of benefits globally (including health and welfare plans, retirement, wellness, life, AD&D, STD, LTD, worker’s compensation, vacation & holiday program, and tuition reimbursement).
* Manage all HR Systems and ensure they are providing high quality and accurate data to the organization.
* Responsible for the successful integration of HR systems. Analyze and make recommendations for operational efficiencies based on the successful HRIS implementation through collaboration with leaders of other HR functions. Identify opportunities for streamlining HR processes.
* Oversee and administer third-party performance management system (i.e. compensation, performance management, etc.) for the organization.
* Direct the preparation and maintenance of regular and special reports desired by management to assist in the attainment of corporate objectives.
* Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience with MBA preferred.
* 10+ years of progressively responsible HR experience. Advanced knowledge of compensation and benefits practices and principles, including all applicable laws and regulations. Strong working knowledge and experience with HR systems with HRIS implementation experience across a global organization
* Demonstrated ability to think/act tactically and strategically with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent Global and cross-boundary communication and strong business acumen.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!