Our downtown Boston client, a growing e-commerce company with approximately 100 employees, is seeking an experienced, hands-on technical recruiter with solid generalist experience to oversee their HR function.
* Partner with various business partners to create/support recruiting strategies for every open position.
* Partner with/assist management on organizational design, and oversee and/or carry out the hiring, promotion, transfer, and termination processes.
* Manage goal setting and performance review processes towards achieving individual growth and company goals.
* Manage and evolve the new employee onboarding experience.
* Serve as an ambassador of culture for the company.
* Lead the development and negotiation of company benefits programs to ensure that the company remains competitive in the market.
* Organize programs to increase employee engagement.
* Identify and utilize critical HR metrics.
* Handle employee issues in a consistent, empathetic, legally sound manner, and work with managers and employees to address and successfully resolve all such issues.
* Bachelor’s degree required, HR certification desired.
* 5-12 years of relevant experience, including the management of a company/department-wide performance review process, communication of employee status changes directly to employees (including promotions and terminations), and design or improvement of an employee onboarding process. Start-up and/or technology company experience strongly preferred.
* Experience recruiting using job openings via job boards, social media, employee referrals, and other sources.
* High energy and compassion.
* Thorough understanding of federal and state employment and labor laws/regulations.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence, obtain buy-in, and drive change as necessary to meet company objectives.
* Ability to drive results in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while maintaining a good sense of humor and positive outlook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!