Reporting to the CHRO, the Director, Human Resources will have two primary focus areas: first, to provide HR operational support to the Corporate Team and second, to provide HR business partner support to the functional leaders. This will include the SVP of Operations and the CFO and Chief Information Officer, working closely with the Senior Director of Talent Management and the CHRO.
Corporate Team HR Support
- * Provide the full scope of Human Resources support to location staff members and managers.
- * Keep a finger on the pulse of the organization, and drive communications and employee engagement initiatives.
- * Ensure that Corporate HR programs are implemented (performance management, goal setting, talent management, etc.).
- * Provide advice, counsel, and support for benefits, training, EEO, compliance programs, and HR information systems.
Functional HR Business Partner Support
- * Partner with key functional leaders on organization structure and design, strategic workforce planning, and critical talent initiatives, working with the CHRO and Senior Director of Talent.
- * Drive human resources compliance and ensure standardization and consistency of human resources practices and policies.
- * Be an ambassador for company values in the organization.
- * Bachelor degree required with an MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- * Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive HR experience, including at least 5 years as an HR Business Partner.
- * Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities with effective resolution of competing/conflicting priorities.
- * Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required, with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- * Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to build effective business relationships.
- * Ability to successfully drive initiatives in a matrix environment and work at all levels of the organization.
- * Outstanding communication, teaming, and interpersonal skills.
- * Ability to work at a strategic level while also able to execute tactically on day-to-day operational matters.
- * Experience driving and sharing best practices across teams with prior exposure to global teams.
- * Demonstrated coaching, mentoring, relationship building, and leadership skills.
- * Positive, proactive approach to problem solving.
- * Change agent, results oriented, and high energy with strong facilitation skills.
If you are interested in this role then please send your resume to email@example.com.