The voice of the consumer has a powerful impact on business today, but it wasn’t always that way. When our client was founded in 2002, online reviews were not yet a part of the fabric of consumer decision-making and their influence was still unproven. Thirteen years and nearly 2,000,000 consumer reviews later, our client is the leading ratings and review site in its field. More than 14 million consumers are exposed to their reviewers’ content every month, connecting them with the right resource for their purchase while making the process less intimidating and more transparent.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, the Director Human Resources (DHR) reports to the CEO and directs all aspects of the company’s HR activities while supporting and aligning HR with overall business strategy. Partnering with senior management, the DHR enhances and builds upon a positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high performing and inclusive workplace. The DHR will direct and lead the following functional areas:
* Recruitment – Lead a comprehensive recruitment and talent acquisition process to attract, develop, retain, and engage a high quality workforce. Build strategic human capital programs and continue to promote and augment employer branding in support of these objectives.
* Talent Management – Identify internal leadership candidates, and recruit and develop talent for other areas within company.
* Coaching and Development – Evaluate coaching and leadership development needs, and work with members of the Executive Leadership Team to augment the leadership skills of managers and supervisors.
* Performance Management – Develop and guide the standards of the performance and talent review process by providing training, coaching, and specific guidance as applicable. Provide coaching and counsel to supervisors, management, and staff to resolve conflicts and/or address job performance problems while providing effective performance communications.
* Mentoring – Provide consultative support to others in the company as needed. Participate as a member of the Executive Leadership Team to set and develop plans for firm initiatives.
* Training and Development – Direct the creation and administration of individual development plans, and identify resources required to deliver these programs.
* Culture and Values – Act as the ambassador of the company’s culture, constantly seeking ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify the company values.
* Benefits Administration – Maintain all benefit related relationships and programs. Continuously evaluate the market to maintain competitive benefits programs for the company.
* Compensation – Administer all company compensation programs including sales plans, annual bonus plans, spot bonuses, recognition programs, and other forms of compensation.
* HR Policy – Ensure compliance with all State and Federal legal compliance policies and regulations. Manage internal communication for all HR related activity.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
* A minimum of ten years of progressively more responsible corporate HR work experience, including at least five years in a management/supervisory role. A Master’s degree may substitute for additional work experience.
* Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures, including current knowledge of State and Federal legal compliance regulations and policies related to HR.
* Expertise in all aspects of recruiting and retention.
* Excellent analytical skills and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!