* To analyze and define current organizational capabilities, identify shortfalls, and build required organizational capabilities in line with business strategy.
* To catalyze organizational design decisions via the use of frameworks, key concepts, and expertise. Advise the business leaders on strategic and operational organizational design solutions.
* To drive performance management both at an organizational and executive level, ensuring that target-setting, follow-up, and corrective actions are taken in a timely manner.
* To facilitate and coach business leaders to set aligned, stretching, and high quality targets for individuals, and to drive the business to achieve consistent levels of performance assessment and reward.
* To work with the leadership team of the business to build and ensure they operate as an effective unit.
* To deploy corporate organizational change management concepts and tools in the business unit, in order to build change capabilities in business and people leaders.
* To be a strategic linkage between the business and staff in setting agendas and driving initiatives in support of business objectives (people matters, team building, leadership development, change initiatives, etc.).
* To partner with the HR operations group to ensure agreed levels of service delivery.
* Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within the organization and develop deep knowledge of the business and HR’s role within it.
* Partner with business leaders to maximize human capital value to achieve corporate and business objectives.
* Develop, analyze, and provide meaningful management information to the business to support the achievement of its goals.
* Identify activities that link in with corporate HR strategy, develop key measures, and track activity against plan.
* Create, implement, and manage HR strategic plan that supports the business achievements of its goals within time frames and budget. Work with business leadership to identify HR implications of those business objectives.
* In conjunction with colleagues, conduct annual workforce planning discussions that include evaluation of market demands and recruitment challenges, competency requirements, organizational design and gap strategies, and headcount budgeting/staffing forecast process.
* Facilitate improvement processes concerning team performance.
* Partner with Centers of Excellence to design required interventions in support of business.
* Partner with regional HR operations to deliver required interventions and specific initiatives.
* Participate in company-wide process improvement efforts and cross-functional teams to ensure processes are streamlined and meet global expectations.
* Champion and facilitate organizational change initiatives; understand the implications of change in terms of skills, processes, and competencies.
* Create HR metrics and accountabilities to align objectives and enable continuous organizational transformation.
* Facilitate leadership transformation and drive interventions to develop effective leaders.
* Lead HR due diligence and integration activities for potential mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships.
* Integrate mission, vision, and values into all activities to drive alignment and provide sufficient clarity to act as guidelines for decision making for managers.
* Mentor and develop business partners and, in addition, operations partners as agreed with regional HR team. Participate in professional development sessions or seminars.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of related HR management, business partnering/OD experience or equivalent.
* Strong business acumen, with experience presenting to and influencing senior business leaders.
* An analytical approach to problem solving, experience designing, and project managing successful people programs.
* Ability to make a strong personal and professional impact.
* Must be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
* Must have the ability to understand and develop effective HR and OD strategies while also understanding the implications from a culture, business success, company practice, and legal standpoint.
* The ability to translate client business plans and goals into HR capabilities.
* Strategic thinker with planning/facilitation ability, as well as flexibility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
* The ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively, and consult effectively and independently with senior levels of the organization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!