The Director, HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on position that provides full-cycle HR support. This person will be a critical team member who can influence and drive change within client groups and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Additional responsibilities include:
- * Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on various issues, including the interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- * Lead investigations, terminations, PIPs, and flexible work arrangements, supporting managers and employees during the process. Collaborate with Legal as required.
- * Participate in the development and implementation of new HR policies and procedures according to relevant labor law and policy guidelines.
- * Collect, research, and analyze HR data for assigned projects, and make recommendations based on findings.
- * May participate in the development, implementation, communication, and administration of multiple HR programs and/or activities.
- * Partner with hiring managers to develop/implement successful departmental and cross-functional onboarding plans for the first 90 days.
- * Facilitate excellence in the implementation of people practices, including performance management, career development, identification of top talent, and workforce planning.
- * Partner with employees and managers at all levels to address and resolve employee relations matters as needed.
- * Contribute to the development and delivery of manager education initiatives.
Qualifications for this position include:
- * Passion for developing innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- * Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required. Must possess good influencing skills.
- * Experience in the Biotech/Pharma industry is preferred.
- * Requires full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- * While not necessarily the subject matter expert in each HR specialty area, must be able to discuss basic organizational development matters and the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) with management.
- * Must possess ability to present concise and clear presentations to company management and employees on the employee review process and distribution of merit increases.
- * Experience supporting Clinical Operations and other R&D functions preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.