The Recruiter will oversee the recruitment of entry-level Associates and coordinate the global campus recruiting efforts. Principal responsibilities include:
* Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process for associate hiring. Source candidates via on-campus recruiting efforts, internet postings, and employee referrals. Screen and route resumes, conduct initial interviews, evaluate candidates, maintain contact with candidates throughout the recruiting process, extend offers, and communicate rejections.
* Organize and participate in on-campus recruiting events and maintain strong relationships with campus career services offices. Plan and attend company information sessions, on-campus interviews and career fairs/consortiums, and arrange for participation from departmental recruiting teams. Serve as a contact for prospective candidates interested in learning about the Associate positions available
* Schedule and lead interview debriefs with hiring managers and other interviewers.
* Work with department managers to devise effective recruiting strategies. Track acceptance and decline data and help to forecast staffing needs. Maintain accurate records in applicant tracking system.
* Create and update global marketing materials including job descriptions, brochures, and ad text. Develop and update interview training materials and lead training sessions. Work with marketing department to create marketing collateral.
* Work on miscellaneous projects and tasks related to Associate recruiting efforts.
* Assist with the Associate recruiting efforts across all office locations by tracking global Associate headcount.
* Bachelor’s degree (any major) with a record of high academic achievement.
* Two to three years of related work experience with prior recruiting experience a must.
* Strong verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Strong initiative, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!