The Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS will manage and administer all benefit plans for company including medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, 401(k), and others, and will benchmark compensation for workforce and manage internal equity as the company grows. Additional responsibilities include:
- * Maintain multiple HR systems to ensure accuracy of and easy accessibility of employee data.
- * Point person for all employee immigration petitions.
- * Manage corporate orientation process for all new hires.
- * Develop HR templates, with review by external legal counsel, to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws,
- * Submit periodic filings with government agencies (EEO-1, Form 5500, Form 1095, etc.).
- * Employee handbook and related policy development, review, and implementation.
- * Compilation of data and preparation of Compensation Committee presentations.
- * Collaborate with the finance department to provide relevant data to administer payroll and equity administration processes.
Qualifications for this role include:
- * Bachelor’s degree with a Business or Human Resources focus.
- * 5-8 years of experience working in Human Resources or G&A function of a biopharmaceutical company.
- * 3+ years of experience with currently available HRIS systems and implementation/integration processes of those systems.
- * PHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- * Experience directly managing a small team of HR specialists.
- * Experience presenting to Executive Team members and Board members.
- * Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with a diverse team of colleagues across the company.
- * Strong planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to design processes, process maps, and job aids – such as checklists and tracking sheets (smartsheets) – to improve team performance and transparency.
- * Mastery of Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.