Our Worcester area client is seeking two Contract Recruiters to recruit, screen, and select candidates for non-exempt and exempt positions throughout the organization. The Contract Recruiters will consult with management to determine hiring criteria, formulate appropriate recruiting plans, research best practices, and work closely with leadership to develop and implement effective programs and strategies.
* Assist HR management in the development of efficient and effective recruitment/orientation programs and strategies.
* Consult with department managers and supervisors to determine hiring criteria, formulate appropriate recruitment plans, and develop Service Level Agreements.
* Source, screen, and refer candidates to hiring management for non-exempt and exempt positions throughout the company. Administer pre-employment testing.
* Make employment recommendations to hiring management based on information gathered throughout the interview process, and assist management in the selection of qualified candidates.
* Check employment references and extend/negotiate job offers.
* Assist in the design and placement of classified job advertisements on various websites and in print publications. Research and make recommendations regarding on-line recruitment tools. Perform data mining and utilize creative sourcing techniques to attract active and passive candidates.
* Initiate and maintain contact with employment agencies, colleges, schools, training programs, etc. Set up external recruitment schedule. Attend job/career fairs. Make presentations and conduct off-site interviews as required.
* Utilize Human Resources Information System/Applicant Tracking System to source viable candidates with requisite skills for open positions. Enter and update applicant/hire data within the Applicant Tracking System.
* Assist in gathering and preparing employment data for reporting, trending, and analysis. Develop and maintain various staffing reports.
* Conduct New Hire Orientation Program and continuously review and make recommendations to update and improve content.
* Lead and direct office support staff to complete employment-related projects/tasks.
* Participate in various Human Resources projects and initiatives as directed by HR Management.
* Moderate travel required to attend external recruitment events and meetings
* Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) with 3-5 years of experience. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
* Thorough knowledge of employment laws, recruiting concepts, and practices.
* Exceptional organizational, communication, and negotiating skills.
* PC skills and working knowledge of HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems.
* Sourcing and data mining experience.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!