We are currently seeking numerous HR/staffing professionals for the following contract roles:
HR Generalist (4 months)
* HRBP to client groups in discerning environment.
* Manage approximately 10 open requirements.
* Creatively identify talent while supporting clients with employee relations and other generalist functions.
Recruiter (4 to 6 months)
* Manager 25 to 30 requirements in a high volume environment.
* Positions are in healthcare (patient care, housekeepers, radiology technicians, etc.).
* Act as integral part of the employment team.
Recruiter (6 to 12 months)
* Manage 10 to 15 requirements.
* Full life-cycle recruiting.
* Partner with hiring managers, build relationships, and provide a high level of client servicing.
HR Coordinator (6 to 12 months)
* Support recruiting by scheduling interviews, processing background checks, etc.
* Supports HRBP by uploading new hires into PeopleSoft, conducting new hire orientations, etc.
* Support the library.
Recruiting Coordinator (12 to 18 months)
* Support recruiting function for corporate IT group of 350 in a fast-paced environment.
* Requires interfacing with high-level candidates and heavy scheduling.
* Requires strong organizational skills for reporting (proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as reports will be presented to CIO.
* Requires solid written skills for drafting/sending emails to professional candidates and hiring managers, as well as drafting/editing offer letters and potentially checking references.
If you are interested in any of these positions then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!