The Contract Human Resources Generalist will deliver high quality HR support to assigned client groups for our client. Key aspects of the role include Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Performance Management, and Staffing.
* Initiative: willingly seizes or creates opportunities to improve current and future business performance.
* Organizational know-how: understands and uses formal structure, important relationships, and culture within the organization and with external customers to accomplish work objectives and outcomes.
* Impact and influence: persuades, convinces, and enlists others to support and adopt a course of action or direction in support of organizational goals.
* Customer service orientation: takes personal responsibility for understanding the real and underlying needs of customers and anticipating and meeting their expectations to establish viable, long-term relationships.
* Teamwork and collaboration: works effectively within a team, group, and across the organization to accomplish tasks and achieve desired results while behaving constructively as opposed to separately and competitively.
* Communication: absorbs, comprehends, and exchanges information with others, enhancing mutual understanding of ideas, issues, and desired action.
* Interpersonal sensitivity: increases understanding of others by noticing, interpreting, and anticipating feelings and concerns. Respects, values, and uses individual differences to generate new opportunities and enhance solutions.
* Work closely with managers and employees to develop, interpret, and communicate HR programs, policies, procedures, and employment laws.
* Advise and counsel managers and employees on a wide variety of organizational and employee performance issues.
* Advocate for client groups and provide feedback to leadership on challenges and concerns facing the group(s).
* Work cross-functionally with other internal professionals to support the development and implementation of organizational programs, systems, and initiatives.
* Oversee the hiring process for client groups to ensure that positions are filled in a timely manner.
* Recruit for assigned positions, both exempt and non-exempt, using creative sourcing strategies.
* Assist in the collection and reporting of employee metrics to support organizational and business decisions.
* Support and ensure data and systems integrity in relation to employee transactions through regular processing and auditing of employee information via HRMS.
* Drive effective performance management strategies.
* Review and make recommendations for compensation analysis to ensure competitiveness.
* Partner with HR specialists in communicating benefit and compensation policies and practices to all staff.
* Facilitate and provide training (including orientation) to the workforce.
* BA/BS with a minimum of 4 to 7 years of HR Generalist experience with HR certification preferred.
* Prior experience supporting multiple locations/facilities.
* Must have demonstrated experience in managing a variety of employee relations issues and counseling all levels of staff while working in an environment of change.
* Successful track record of recruiting for a wide variety of professional and non-exempt positions.
* Strong knowledge of employee relations and HR legal/regulatory issues.
* Strong problem solving and written/verbal communication skills.
* Outstanding customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!