* Perform hands on administration for medical, dental, flexible spending, transit/parking, life, AD&D, COBRA, and other benefit programs.
* Facilitate all enrollments, terminations, and changes as they relate to benefit programs.
* Perform all employee changes, including name changes, address changes, contact information updates, etc.
* Work closely with payroll to ensure benefit related changes are communicated and processed accordingly.
* Assist with time card review to ensure leave benefits are entered correctly and policies are being followed.
* Audit and reconcile monthly benefit invoices and new hire information.
* Assist with employee benefits question and the maintenance of employee benefit files.
* May be asked to assist with the planning and execution of human resources related events and programs.
* Bachelor’s degree with extensive benefit administration experience within an HR department.
* Prior knowledge of and experience with ADP, Wage Works, and BCBS.
* Solid knowledge of third party benefit vendors and navigating affiliated portals.
* Sound experience and knowledge of all applicable rules and government regulations as they relate to benefits.
* A strong customer service orientation with high attention to detail and follow through. Prior experience in a fast-paced company preferred.
* Must be able to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of sensitive situations and issues.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.