Our client is seeking a qualified Compensation Specialist to assist in the development and implementation of compensation programs and processes that support the organization’s ability to attract, develop, reward, and retain staff. The Compensation Specialist will serve as a compensation consultant for specific client areas, providing guidance on all compensation-related issues, guidelines, and procedures, with a focus on service and designing programs that meet client needs.
* Conduct job evaluations and salary surveys, including developing and analyzing job descriptions, and proposing appropriate grading and FLSA status
* Perform internal equity and market analyses, and make recommendations to managers based on findings
* Participate in a compensation project in which a new salary structure, titling, job descriptions, and systems will be developed and implemented
* Develop standard and ad hoc reports, and maintain awareness of external trends
* Review current work processes and make recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness
* Facilitate compensation-related meetings and/or trainings with managers and directors across the organization
* Establish and maintain influential and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization
* Maintain currency with compliance-related issues (DOL, DCAA, OFCCP, etc.)
* Bachelor’s degree is preferred
* A minimum of five years of relevant experience in compensation or a related HR area
* Strong knowledge of compensation compliance-related issues, in particular those generated by the DOL and OFCCP
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
* Solid judgment in problem solving involving all levels of the organization
* Ability to manage and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
* Enterprise resource planning and HR systems experience desirable
If you are interested in this position then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!